Welcome to the Chicago Finance Exchange
Established in 1980, the Chicago Finance Exchange is an organization comprised of leading women in Chicago finance.
On behalf of CFE, I'd like to thank you for visiting us. CFE has a strong history of providing a forum for high level female executives to enhance their lives both personally and professionally. We encourage you to take a look around the website to learn more about the events and activities CFE is involved in.
Welcome. We're glad you're here.
Chicago Finance Exchange
Membership is by invitation only. Our membership is comprised of female financial executives in high-level, senior management positions in the Chicago metropolitan area. Members include chief financial officers, treasurers, commercial and investment bankers, money managers, attorneys, CPAs, venture capitalists, financial consultants, financial writers and entrepreneurs, representing both national and local organizations. Our membership reflects a broad range of executive-level positions within the finance profession. To learn more about becoming a sponsor or member, click here.
Looking for High Caliber Female Board Members?
CFE members are highly experienced and well qualified to serve. Click here to learn more.
CFE Career Page
CFE's website maintains an ongoing list of career opportunities for high level women in finance. Job postings can be viewed by members only.
Dinner & Networking Events
CFE offers high caliber programs for its members. Guests must be accompanied by a member.
Upcoming Dinner Programs
- January 8, 2015 - CFE Annual Meeting & Networking Dinner
- March 12, 2015 - Guest Speaker, Toni Preckwinkle, President, Cook County Board
- May 14, 2015 - Guest Speaker, Kim Taylor, President, CME Group
- July 14, 2015 - Members-Only Summer Social, National Hellenic Museum, Chicago (No Speaker)
- September 10, 2015 - Guest Speaker, Anne Pramaggiore, President & CEO, ComEd
- November 12, 2015 - Guest Speaker Sandra Bruce, President & CEO, Presence Health
Congratulations to the 2015 Board of Directors who were ratified on January 8, 2015. View CFE leadership.